[Solved] [SOLVED] Issue Adding Subdomain

tmercswims

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

Since this is my first ever posting in this forum being a newbie to Heliohost.org, may I start by saying "Thank you" for providing this service. It's not perfect, but it's far better than many paid hosting companies.

Just wanted to let you know, I'm also facing the issue being discussed under this thread. First, I tried to add an "Addon domain" and at the first attempt I go the "cpanel binary corrupt error" and no domain showed up. On second attempt I got the following error:

-----------

Addon Domain Additions

Error from domain wrapper: heatacinc.heatac.heliohost.org is owned by another user.

-----------

The weird thing is I don't see any domain in the list of "addon domains".

Troubles did not stop there, next I tried to add it as a parked domain which resulted in some name server errors. But to my surprise the domain did appear under the list of "Parked Domains". So I started digging around and found this forum. Realizing there's a known issue with the "Addon Domain" functionality I went back to delete the "Parked Domain" as I really want the "Addon Domain" in this case. But this time I get an error trying to delete the parked domain:

-----------

Parked Domain Maintenance

There was a problem removing the parked domain Show Details

Error from park wrapper: CP-Wrap Critical Error (signal 11 from wrapped program)! This may indicate a corrupt admin binary in /usr/local/cpanel/bin/

-----------

I hope I did not make things worst here and some genius can fix things.

Cheers

• 4 weeks later...

Today I tried to add & remove some subdomains, and in addition to the signall 11 error, I saw this:

Bind already scheduled for reload on stevie Bind already scheduled for reload on cody

It probably doesn't mean much, but I hope it helps!

P.S. If there is any way I can help, feel free to contact me!

Update: I decided to check a few minutes later and it actually was created successfully (or so I assume, because the queued page came up)! However I still can't delete subdomains.

Error from domain wrapper:

is the message I receive.

Have you tried restarting Stevie? I wonder if there is a rogue process that could be causing this (trying to edit httpd.conf or something, and then the process is called for when someone adds/removes/whatever domains and that fails because the process is already running/stuck).

• 2 weeks later...