[Solved] Suspended: vykatk

vykatk

Today I got the warning of one month inactivity, so I followed the link to the account reactivation. I tried to log in, but didn't succeed for some reason I don't know. Soon after that noticed to been suspended.

a. User name: vykatk

b. Server: Stevie

c. Domain vykatk.heliohost.org

@vykatk, Your account has been manually unsuspended. If you still see the suspended message please clear your cache. http://wiki.helionet.org/Clear_your_cache

@admins, If the administrator control panel suspend/unsuspend checkbox doesn't fix the suspension you can fix it by logging into the server that the suspended account is located and running

sudo /scripts/unsuspendacct <username>

@djbob, Going to leave this thread escalated because administrator control panel might need some fixing since the cPanel upgrade. Something is causing the suspend/unsuspend buttons to not work right.

Dear helionet staff,

I received a warning of account deletion email on 11 sep for

Username: cambahai

Server: stevie

Domain: cambridgebahais.org.UK

And have try the deactivation link but receive an error stating the account is not listed as inactive or an

Account with that username cannot be found.

Please help! The email said I have a week before the account would be deleted.

See, now I'm wondering. http://www.helionet.org/index/index.php?s=...ost&p=71032 This is an account that I unsuspended using that script and now his wordpress is looking really broken. Could it be that that script unsuspends their account allowing apache to show the right thing but breaks their mysql connection? In the output from that script I definitely remember seeing a line about unsuspending mysql users associated with the account. I'm not too familiar with wordpress, but what does a completely blank white index.php with no content mean it is doing?

This support request is being escalated to our root admin.

You are having the same issue as the other escalated suspended requests. Your account is showing active, but site is showing suspended and won't change.

Hello all, it seems that my account has been suspended due to inactivity, however I log into my cpanel account over the helio host website at least once a week.

My details are:

Username: bkoese

Server: Stevie

Helio Host domain: bkoese.heliohost.org

I have deleted my cache (as discribed in this forum) and have tried it from several computers and browsers but all show the same "Account Suspended" page.

I have also reactivated the account over the link sent to me but it says that there is no account or it is not inactive.

The site is still being built and all it contains is a joomla 1.7 installation with Forum and a small online store so nothing out of the ordinary. The page is about IT and Astronomy,

so nothing offensive.

Your help in re-activating my account is greatly appreciated!

Thanks and best regards,

Barbara

Hello again!

I see things have improved with the Suspended Account - Issue, a job well done, Thanks!

My domain (bkoese.heliohost.org) does not show "Suspended" anymore but like for so many other users currently shows as "Queued". No problem there I already know about the problem being a general one on Stevie at the moment :)

But when I try to log into CPanel the password won't work, when requesting a new password and upon entering the confirmation code from the email, I get the error that my account is still suspended.

I believe this problem is also related to the one we already discussed (Suspended/Queued issue), I just wanted to double check in case other users have trouble with CPanel as well.

Thanks again for your help, and best regards!

Barbara

(Addition: at 09:17PM CET (here in Austria) the page is showing as Suspended again, so I leave it be and just let you guys work your magic, I know I'm in capable hands :-) )