[NOT SOLVED] Queued: bob077

Hello

I've created my new account, and uploaded directly all my files via FTP to my host.

But when i go to garagebob.heliohost.org Googlechrome says: Oops! Google Chrome could not find garagebob.heliohost.org

When i check the status on http://www.heliohost.org/scripts/status.php?username=bob077 it says: Either we could not find that account in the database, or it has already become active. If you're seeing an "Account Queued" page, please wait an additional 24 hours. If you aren't seeing anything, please refresh your browser's cache.

I can acces the cPanel via: http://stevie.heliohost.org:2082/frontend/x3/index.html

i already deleted my cache, and refreshed al the time with CTRL+F5..

What do i need to do now?

Greetings,

BOB

Username: bob077 (note: case sensitive!)

Domain: Garagebob.heliohost.org

Which operating system you are using? if windows,open cmd and type "ipconfig /flushdns"

I am able to see your Page.

But it showing the following error:

????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????
Fatal error: Class 'System' not found in /home1/bob077/public_html/index.php on line 48

Which operating system you are using? if windows,open cmd and type "ipconfig /flushdns"

I am able to see your Page.

But it showing the following error:

????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????
Fatal error: Class 'System' not found in /home1/bob077/public_html/index.php on line 48

No, still cant see the page..?? I have win7, did what you said.. but still showing me that Oops! screen of chrome..

i know it has an error, i couldn't install anything.. created a db, but nothing is configurated yet.. (but that is beside)

What to do?

Now a friend of me checked himself to via his computer/home, he cant see it too..?

So what to do admins..? :P

Your site is displaying a lot of question marks and a php error to me. The account is all set up properly and the server end of it all seems to be functioning properly. You just need to fix your code.

As far as you not being able to see it yet, that could be DNS propagation. Since it hasn't even been 48 hours it could just be that your friend and myself have the update, but your DNS server doesn't know about it yet. It could also be your ISP caching, but that seems less likely. Try viewing your site through a free proxy, and that way you should be able to see it enough to begin fixing the code.

Glad your problem got solved! :D

Please spare a few minutes to take our brief survey:

http://feedback.heliohost.org/

Your participation in this survey is greatly appreciated.

uhmmm i'm sorry but why does it works @ my office via Logmein thru my house, but wont work it @ my home browser? (Yesterday)

And now it doesnt work anymore..???!!!!! this could'nt be my fault? Or my houses internet, laptops or my office, or my friends internet?

:P Please check it again.. :lol:

I can still see your site:

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home1/bob077/public_html/system/core/System.php on line 71

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home1/bob077/public_html/system/core/System.php on line 131

Notice: Undefined variable: system_settings in /home1/bob077/public_html/system/core/System.php on line 22

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in /home1/bob077/public_html/system/core/System.php on line 22

Notice: Undefined variable: system_settings in /home1/bob077/public_html/system/core/System.php on line 22

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in /home1/bob077/public_html/system/core/System.php on line 22

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home1/bob077/public_html/system/core/System.php:71) in /home1/bob077/public_html/index.php on line 53

Please clear your cache and flush your DNS if you still can't see your site.

I can still see your site:

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home1/bob077/public_html/system/core/System.php on line 71

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home1/bob077/public_html/system/core/System.php on line 131

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home1/bob077/public_html/system/core/System.php:71) in /home1/bob077/public_html/index.php on line 53

Please clear your cache and flush your DNS if you still can't see your site.

Damnn man.. now it works again.. but why do i need to flush my dns over and over again..? Sometimes it works and after a quick f5 it doesnt work anymore..?

I'm beginning to suspect that ns2.heliohost.org is occasionally messed up, and your issues might be related to http://www.helionet.org/index/index.php?showtopic=9876 A related thread has been escalated to djbob and he might be able to determine if this is a nameserver issue.

Wahahhaah it doenst work anymore... i just wanted a simple webserver to test some scripts and a website with PHP..

I can only acces it via FTP, but of course cant see anything via the browser..

What can we do now? I want to finish the site, but without the php part i cant go further.. and i dont want to run my own server to be honest..

Thanks,

Kaan

(sorry btw for my spelling, grammar or writings, im dutch -_- )

Maybe you could use WAMP to create your website for now.

It makes a virtual web server with MySQL, PHP, ect installed.

Just drop the files you want to test in *path to wamp*/www/ ,open the web browser and surf to http://localhost/

I use it to create scripts on my computer.

And when I finish them, I upload them here.

Maybe you could use WAMP to create your website for now.

It makes a virtual web server with MySQL, PHP, ect installed.

Just drop the files you want to test in *path to wamp*/www/ ,open the web browser and surf to http://localhost/

I use it to create scripts on my computer.

And when I finish them, I upload them here.

I want to acces the site via my home internet and my office, and dont want to forward any ports for safety reasons. So i deleted the mysql, php and apache on this computer.. I need a online free host with all the options, and i heard a lot of good stuff about Helionet, i dont blame them for having a bad service (joke!), i have everything what i need in a couple of clicks, and the upload via ftp goes fast too, but damn.. every day the same story :P

wehehehehehehee, i'm getting crazy right now.. :P

HELIOHOST ACCOUNT QUEUED

Ahoy! You're seeing this page because HelioHost has not gotten about to installing and configuring your account yet. This process usually takes 24 hours, and once it is complete your website should show up properly. While the account is being created we suggest taking a look at your control panel.

Thanks for choosing HelioHost! We wish you good luck with your website.

Sincerely,

The HelioHost Staff

Why does this all happen to me..? :P