[SOLVED] An error was encountered during signup

Amy

I created an account on Johnny but decided to move to Stevie because I didn't need the extras and wanted more stability. I deleted my Johnny account (user name and domain both "rapoport"), but when I try to sign up on Stevie now I get "We're sorry, but an error was encountered during signup. Please try again later."

Does my account on Johnny need to be manually deleted to get my IP address out of the system, or is my delete request still in the queue (it's been over 48 hours)?

Thank you very much,

Amy

I cannot add the addon domains to my new account on Stevie that I had added to my Johnny account. I get an error that they are owned by another user.

The old johnny account had managed to slip through the cracks on the auto-deletion process and still existed even though it should have finished deleting weeks ago. I am currently in the process of manually deleting it.

10 minutes now and it's still trying to delete. This is why we have an automated process to take care of this. :huh:

Ok, it is done deleting now. If you still can't add the addon domains after 24 hours let us know and we may need to take further action.