Your Favorite Operating System

Favorite Operating system  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Your welcome! :D

What are the system requirements needed for MAC ?

Not quite sure what you mean. You would need to buy a Mac computer from Apple, you can't just install Mac OS X on a PC without some serious hacking.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you jje. What are the system requirements needed for MAC ?

Requirements for Mac OS X 10.3

Mac OS X 10.3 works with these Macintosh computers:

* Power Mac G5--all models except Power Mac G5 (Early 2005), Power Mac G5 (Late 2005) which use Mac OS X 10.4

* Power Mac G4 or Macintosh Server G4--all models

* Power Macintosh G3 or Macintosh Server G3 that have built-in USB ports

* iMac--all models released in 2004 or earlier

* iBook--all models except iBook G4 (Mid 2005) which uses Mac OS X 10.4

* PowerBook G4--all models except PowerBook G4 (Double-Layer SD) which uses Mac OS X 10.4

* PowerBook G3--Bronze Keyboard models only

* PowerBook G3--Bronze Keyboard models only

Heh, and this screwdriver that I have here only works on red cars. :blink:

lol It took me approximately 5 Mins to understand that post :wacko:

& then I was like <_<

Hahahahahahahaha I guess their must be some difference in the Models with Bronze keyboards :mellow:

Personally, I love Ubuntu. I use it on my desktop and I had it installed on my laptop for several years. Now I am using Windows 7 because I went through this phase where I only played video games and didn't do anything productive. Now that I'm starting to get back into programming and web design I am thinking I will switch back to a Linux operating system. I just have to find the time and patience to backup all my data before I erase Windows 7 (hard drive is too full to do a dual boot... I wouldn't have room to download many files on either one if I did that).

I also will be discontinuing my use of windows solely because of Windows 8. Windows users will be in for a BIG surprise with Windows 8, and in my opinion, it won't be a pleasant surprise.

What's going on with Windows 8? I haven't really heard anything about it... I'm curious now.

I'm all Windows. You may call it crappy, noobish or whatever, but I use Windows 7 for one very important reason: Video Games. I'm a PC Gamer, and so I'm "stuck" with Windows because a huge majority of home computer games only work on Windows. 7 suits me well and I can play just about every new game released for PC.