Thread Subscription In Control Panel ?

I noticed that the admin had turned off thread subscription in the control panel. I wanted to request that it be turned on so that we can know if a update has been made in any of the threads that I've subscribed to :) Its such a great function :)

Guest Geoff
I noticed that the admin had turned off thread subscription in the control panel.

No, it's actually on. The problem is cl58 messed up some javascript when he was editing the theme.

The quick edit option has also been missing since then. It used to be when you clicked 'edit' it would open a little drop down menu with 'quick edit' and 'full edit'. It disappeared at the same time that the bottom menu bar was added I think. There must be some conflict between having them both running at the same time. Really not that big of a deal though.

Do any of those use jQuery? If they do then jQuery may be being called twice which often creates conflicts. We actually aren't even using anything from my original menu (except the links). Geoff, we replaced the modalbox and design with yours.

The only thing I can think of would be a jQuery conflict.

Update: When we switched menu designs, my CSS and JavaScript was never removed. I just removed it and everything seems to be back to normal for me. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Guest Geoff

Just click Options >> Track this topic.

The only thing I can think of would be a jQuery conflict.

To avoid those problems in the future, you can add the following line after all of your scripts:

<script>

jQuery.noConflict(true);

</script>

I just removed it and everything seems to be back to normal for me.

Yeah, the edit drop down box, and the options drop down box, and the hover over the username drop down box and everything else seems to all be functioning again.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

It wasn't really a problem. Just thought I'd give the new toolbar a few days to get all the kinks worked out before I mentioned it.