Johnny Server

jokwon

Hello to all of you

I just activate my account on Johnny, and after i configure my php base server was down 1:30 to 10:00 now :blink: , is it normal, do you think i'll get time to configure it tonight or it'll take some days...

thanks alot for your answer.

...my account on Johnny ... server was down 1:30 to 10:00 now :blink:

This issue is affecting all accounts on johnny. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

You can monitor the status of this issue in this thread which has been escalated to our root admin http://www.helionet.org/index/index.php?showtopic=9618

is it normal, do you think i'll get time to configure it tonight or it'll take some days...

As far as I can recall this is the first and only major downtime that johnny has had since he was purchased and set up. So, no I would say that it isn't normal. From what I can tell you can still access cpanel and all of the ftp and other services to set your web page up. The only problem is the web page cannot be viewed until the server gets fixed.

im having this problem too since some days (but yesterday i set up my website).

well i read all the posts in the above thread which was closed on 26... and im not having problems only with the jhoony server but with all helionet community.

beside this 5min up/5min down... the host is wonderful, it just fit all my needs, keep it up:X