[Solved] Possibly Misleading Email

Krydos

If it works - keep it. Does it matter if this will be iframe, image or any other *external* file loaded? With AJAX requests you would also have to warn every user that javascript *needs* to be turned on in the browser. Some people may also have browsers set (which is not that rare! - this is setting for security reasons) to not execute javascripts from different domain than they are on so while being on ie. example.com:2082/frontend/x3/index.phpcp javascript/AJAX request from heliohost.org may be not loaded for them (and again, it's usually silent error in the browser).

If this would be process included in the cPanel - then it's different story.

I may be wrong, but my theory is that some people's accounts are suspended because the script does not load for them, even if they're login to cPanel. Look how often heliohost main page and forums times out for you or loads very slowly. It's intermittent but one may have "bad luck" and while being logged in in cPanel the mentioned script actually does not load. And either if it will be iframe, image or whatever - it will be silent error in the browser, so user is not aware that this time he/she logged in the cPanel for nothing, it was useless and will not prolong the account.

The image solution doesn't require Javascript and is more elegant...

It will probably also be compatible with more browsers than the iframe solution.

I wonder if this explains why some people have issues getting suspended over and over is they are using some old browser or they have iframes disabled.

Hmm.. Yes...

Also, in the past, some users have reported that theit anti-viruse (I think it was Avast! or something like that) produced a virus warning saying their was an IFRAME in cPanel.