[Solved] False Suspension Issues

@lioh: Your account has been reinstated. If you still get a suspended page clear your cache and try again. Please try to log into you cPanel from the HelioHost homepage (at the bottom). If you still cannot access your cPanel, reply to this post and we will reset your password for you.
Thank you so much for the speedy response! My problems are fixed now.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys,

To be honest I don't think it's a suspension issue but rather an unusual 'HELIOHOST ACCOUNT QUEUED' issue, when my account was already activated and was working fine just last night???

1. mindf

2. www.mindfieldrecords.net

3. Stevie

4. 1 (Account Queued - access to cpanel but site redirects to acount queued page??)

Appreciate your help with this one.

Thanks.

It seems my account was suspended..

1. Your username

Xambix

2. Your domain name

brad.heliohost.org

3. Your server

johnny

4. The number of the scenario you are experiencing

1. Account Suspended Page Only (I can still log into CPanel.

Thanks in advance!

-Brad Douglas

All accounts are Johnny are now showing suspended. We are working to fix this ASAP.

More information: http://www.helionet.org/index/index.php?showtopic=9644

This topic is closed until the matter is resolved.

If you encounter a false suspension on Stevie while this topic is closed, you may create a new topic until this one is reopened.

@Krydos - Just so you know, for this topic, manually suspending the user and then unsuspending them fixes the issue. The accounts usually do not show as suspended in the database, so just clicking unsuspend may not work.

@Krydos - Just so you know, for this topic, manually suspending the user and then unsuspending them fixes the issue. The accounts usually do not show as suspended in the database, so just clicking unsuspend may not work.

Yeah, the user does not want his account unsuspended though because he is trying to create a new account on the other server, and the system is blocking the new account from being created because his old account still exists. Thanks for the information though. It will be a good tidbit to remember.

I suppose I could just split all of these posts off into their own thread since they don't belong in this thread...

Please can we stress to all users that this topic is only for suspended sites, NOT queued sites. Also, this topic should only be used if you are experiencing a scenario described on the first post.

Please create a new topic if your problem does not fit the above criteria.

Thank you :)

If you are experiencing a false suspension then please post in this new subforum and follow the following instructions:

1) Name the topic 'False Suspension: hh_username'. Replace hh_username with your account's username

2) In the message field, include your

--) HelioHost username (again)

--) HelioHost main domain name

--) HelioHost account server

--) The appropriate scenario described on the first post.

Because of this subforum, this topic is now closed. Please create a new topic in this new subforum from now on. ;)