hary potter 4 movie tooo confusing..

Dragonfire

plz can anyone tell me what was there in da fourth harry potter movie 'cause i watched and cud not understand .. and me and ma friends r having kinda like a competition in skool so plz explain ....

harry potter 1,2,3 were pretty good .. and easy (harry potter 3 cause ma sis explained it to me )

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, reading the book would be the easiest. plus they're waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than the movies. but yeah i have to agree, from an outsiders view it was kinda confusing,... i even got lost at parts! i hope they add deleted scenes or something in the dvd.

• 2 weeks later...

I do not even think that JK Rowling made the movies. Its just that the movies were based on the books written by JK Rowling.

by the way, you people know she actually wrote the first book, just like that. Did not have any idea to do so. She was really poor and the she just wrote what she imagined once.

ANd I did not want to waste my time reading such a huge book, I rather just ask you people so please tell.

This is the harry potter stuff downloads site : http://www.hpdownloads.net

• 2 months later...

Read a book is not a waste of time. On the contrary. The time you'll spend looking for infos on the books is more than enough reading the first one of the serie. And after that you'll die to read the rest. She's a great writer.

The books are FAAARRRRRR MUCH BETTER than the movies. And you'll just understand it by reading all of them.

hey, i have to blink too you know? AND i also have to discount the time to breathe... :D... So about 1h to scroll dow the page, 30 mnts to rest the eyes, 30 mnts to blink and 30 mnts to breathe leaves me with 3h.. Your count is still in 3h30... That is if we consider that 6h to turn pages isn't EXCESSIVELY TOO MUCH