XBOX 360 UNLEASHED!!!

Yeah, unfortunately, I won't be one of those lucky few recieving either of the two new xBox 360s... :(

But for everyone else, your chance is here... the xBox 360 is now out in stores (although some say the request list is out until January, so you may or may not be out of luck of getting one if you already haven't requested one yet).

The two choices if you didn't know:

xBox 360 - $399.99

xBox 360 Core - $299.99

So yeah, talk about it here!

So we have melting PS3s and Crashing 360s. It seems both Sony and Microsoft rushed into the market too fast. But, knowing Microsoft, when have they made something that doesn't crash... excluding the Educational version of Windows XP Pro... I have never heard of that crashing, and it hasn't crashed on me(even when my hardware is overloaded) :P

The crashes can't be explained by the Hardware. Intel's processors may be inefficient, but they don't crash. The hardware is fine. It means it's somewhere in either the Drivers or the OS, or the Games themselves. Nothing a little firmware update couldn't fix. However, the original Xbox also crashed sometimes, mostly on modded Xboxes, but still. And the Slim PS2 is also prone to crashing on GTA: San Andreas. Can't anyone make a reliable console... besides Nintendo, since they do anyways :P

My dad is hellbent on getting a 360 before Christmas though... so I might end up with one.

Oh comeon. Microsoft is giving money back/replacements for malfunctioning XBOX 360s. And there have only been like two malfunctions. I bet if any other company besides Microsoft had something that actually crashed, people wouldn't make a big deal out of it. Its just that this is the perfect opportunity for people who always say Microsoft crashes to prove their point. Meh.

• 1 month later...