Google Base

nilayz

Google is about to launch a new Google Base service (http://base.google.com). The site has been removed, but this is what it had:

Google Base is Google's database into which you can add all types of content. We'll host your content and make it searchable online for free.

Examples of items you can find in Google Base:

• Description of your party planning service

• Articles on current events from your website

• Listing of your used car for sale

• Database of protein structures

HH is the only place I know of that does free hosting without ads. There was this one place I checked out before comeing here, but they werent accepting registration anymore. HH is definitly the only place you can get a free top-level domain name for free without any strings attached.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Google would make an option to auto-plug your ads into every page of your site at the bottom.

I'd love to be hosted by google if they beat my hosting I have now. If it was free, then I'd just keep an account just for storing stuff.

does not google base work now .. plz help me out in searching a webspace provider .. i can not seem to find one that is good .. it should have at least 200 mb filesize limit and data transfer shud also be high

megaupload is good but too slow so i rather use some other webhost

i also posted a topic in the forum abt this ..post it there plz

• 3 weeks later...