Your Favorite Browser

Your Favorite Browser  

130 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Google Chrome is that it doesn't have a menu bar (which drives me nuts).

Yeah, that was a little weird at first, but I stuck with it and now I love this browser. I can really appreciate the extra browser space of chrome on my laptop with a smaller screen too. It's really quite a waste of screen to have all sorts of bars and widgets and doohickeys and whatnot crowding all over your screen. :wacko:

Yeah, I noticed that when I started using Chrome, but it didn't bother me that much. I actually kinda liked it, because it makes the browser more compact and was easy to get used to with it's magic 'Wrench' and key combinations.

Yeah, I noticed that when I started using Chrome, but it didn't bother me that much. I actually kinda liked it, because it makes the browser more compact and was easy to get used to with it's magic 'Wrench' and key combinations.

Yeah, that was a little weird at first, but I stuck with it and now I love this browser. I can really appreciate the extra browser space of chrome on my laptop with a smaller screen too. It's really quite a waste of screen to have all sorts of bars and widgets and doohickeys and whatnot crowding all over your screen. :wacko:

All those widgets and things could also slow your computer down. By using up more ram and maybe even take up more video ram.

Yeah, on my Internet Explorer installation I had like 7 toolbars installed and it took 37 seconds for the browser just to start up. I got rid of most of them and it took around 10 seconds; better but not as good as the amazing Chrome which just takes a few seconds to start up

I liked Chrome from the moment a proper version was released but Firefox was always a close runner-up, and every time a new version of FF came out I couldn't sleep the following night. But recently I read an article in a PC magazine about what Google stores on their servers. In short: more than I'd like. That's why I returned to good ol' Firefox, for the sake of my privacy.

/sorry, for my english / I think all has there own goodies, but I prephear Gooogle chrome,

cause it's fast, correct. And I like it for Adblock Plus (ABP) is a content-filtering extension

for Mozilla Firefox (including Firefox for mobile[1]) and Google Chrome web browsers.

ABP, a forked version of Adblock, allows users to prevent page elements, such as advertisements,

from being downloaded and displayed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(\_/)

(0.o)

(> <)

!!copy & paste bunny into your signature to help him achieve world domination!