Insults

josh shadowfax

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

myscrnnm, yes you do, there are hundreds of topics on both HN and KL that are completely off topic starting with one of your posts. You also try to run the same arguements over us as many times as possible. Do you have short term memory loss and forget what topic you're reading, and what you've already said?

calm down, HL... he doesn't deserve your anger... he is just some stupid kid who wanst to argue about every single fact just for the fun of it. and screw the rest. I made a decision. I'm not gonna lose my time with him, unless he attacks me. outside that... e can go to a virtual hell that i don't care

calm down, HL... he doesn't deserve your anger... he is just some stupid kid who wanst to argue about every single fact just for the fun of it. and screw the rest. I made a decision. I'm not gonna lose my time with him, unless he attacks me. outside that... e can go to a virtual hell that i don't care

I do not argue because it is fun. In fact, I am sick of having to argue. But I argue because I need to show the truth to the ignorant people who are too thick-headed to see the truth.