Insults

josh shadowfax

Oh, and djbob? I just found some evidence against you...

Many of the members at helionet have had extensive convs about [bleeped!], using innapropriate words and such. According to the Rules Guide, they should be fined 50 points, 100 points, and so on. However, no member has had helionet deducted from him/her during these convs. EVEN IF SOME MEMBERS HAVE COMPLAINED, you haven't fined anyone.

Therefore, this post...

The rules we follow are outlined in the link "HelioNet Guidelines" in the header. Those are the only rules that have to be followed when posting something.

is a lie.

EDIT: Sorry, djbob, I had to show you that.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, and djbob? I just found some evidence against you...

Many of the members at helionet have had extensive convs about [bleeped!], using innapropriate words and such. According to the Rules Guide, they should be fined 50 points, 100 points, and so on. However, no member has had helionet deducted from him/her during these convs. EVEN IF SOME MEMBERS HAVE COMPLAINED, you haven't fined anyone.

Therefore, this post...

The rules we follow are outlined in the link "HelioNet Guidelines" in the header. Those are the only rules that have to be followed when posting something.

is a lie.

EDIT: Sorry, djbob, I had to show you that.

Just because we don't enforced something doesn't mean it doesn't need to be followed. That would mean that speed limits are all lies... you have REALLY bad logic, KC...

I think that Djbob doesnt see this is an issue, so wont act on his own on this. This is where HP gets implemented, where if it is proven to be an issue, or the senate guys vote that it is, action will be made by the speaker through the ACP.