Insults

josh shadowfax

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, you argue because you are an egotistical sociopath who cant comprehend the fact that he is wrong.

I doubt it, as I am neither egotistical nor sociopathic. First of all, I am very humble, and respect the Japanese and the Germans. Secondly, regarding your belief that I suffer from sociopathic personality disorder, I do not conform with any of the traits that are characteristic of APD. I have no criminal record, I do not lie very often, I do indeed plan ahead, I do not engage in physical fights, I am responsible, and I can feel remorse.

You are extremely egotistical just based on the fact that you never consider that you have lost an argument. You are sociopathic in the way that you could never function in a realistic society. Sure, you can deal with your other pompus windbag buddies, but in a society where there are people who are different than you, and a great deal of them, you would never succeed.

And regardless of all of this, you still dont deny the fact that you cant comprehend the fact that you are wrong.

You are extremely egotistical just based on the fact that you never consider that you have lost an argument.

in a society where there are people who are different than you, and a great deal of them, you would never succeed.

And regardless of all of this, you still dont deny the fact that you cant comprehend the fact that you are wrong.

You are deluded. You assume that I never consider that I have lost an argument because by nature, you only focus on the instances where I do not admit to losing an argument.

I doubt it, seeing as everyone is different from each other.

I cannot be wrong in this case, as I would know better than anyone what I was saying.

There may have been one single time where you admitted you were wrong. But thats it.

Not in the sense that in the real world you have to interact with people outside of your social clique. Yes, everyone is different, but not in the grand sense of things.

There may have been one single time where you admitted you were wrong. But thats it.

Not in the sense that in the real world you have to interact with people outside of your social clique. Yes, everyone is different, but not in the grand sense of things.

No. Maybe to you, but not in my whole life.

In the grand sense of things you say. I think so.

Fight, fight, fight! :yay:

EDIT: Myscrnnm, didn't you say last year that you were antisocial?

haha, pwned.

@myscrnnm

In the grand scheme of things, everyone is very much alike. You said yourself that ALL humans will always try to work to be better than one another.

Fight, fight, fight! :yay:

EDIT: Myscrnnm, didn't you say last year that you were antisocial?

No, that's what the girl who sits next to you in language arts and social studies said of you.

What the heck?? When did she say that??? I think you must be referring to Brandon during our introductions project. She said that he was antisocial.

EDIT: Next time, myscrnnm, verify your facts before you start lying about me.