why have I been banned???

trekker

he he he

Its really nice to see u pleading like a beggar MAX

max Do u remember u had defaced a warez site named waushare, it was mine

Don't ask me how i know it was you.

The kind of fundoo tutorials u were posting and the your knowledge on hacking made believe that it was u.

I had hacked the DB strings of helionet :rockman: just in order to place max in trouble but unfortunately the db strings of max account and some baody named myscriinimII 's account were interlinked so the changes occured in both

max in place of 250 helions helped me not only secure my new warez site but also delivered me some gr8 info that although could not e used for hacking but can be used for detecting hacking attempts and preventing them

yo max!! my revenge is fulfilled :rockman:

now you can suck with these sucker helion ppl.

and btw max I had used your ip address to create mini and then had hacked ur as well as djbob 's accounts and gained access to both the accounts

I had transferred all helions from Max account to mini

after all mini is opposite of max

I cudn't understand why he took the blame of creating mini

may be he thought there wasn't a way out of this trap laid and masterminded by me :rockman:

why I am posting???

B'coz my job is done; got what i reqd and did what i wanted

u fucky helionet ppl can't even trace me

may god help u fucky ppl rest in peace :rockman:

now even if u unban him; the kind of humiliation and unkind treatment he underwent is enough to satisy my heart

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah max123 We'll never find you out cause you're using a proxy :P

and that you have previously made posts with both James, Kim, and William to get extra points. You made a few errors in the way that you posted that, for instance, mysql DB's can't mix strings together, and if they did, myscrnnm would have 2 Billion, also. I will admit you've been a thorn in the side, but we've figured you out completely. And now you have "trekker," created after your account, and obviously using a proxy. If you lie, don't make holes, you can't cover them later, especially after you've fallen into them.

Max123, I don't say this much, actually nobody here's actually heard me say it, but please shut the **** up and take your **** somewhere else.

James is obviously you, you are obviously mini, and probably 2-3 other people as well. You should be ashamed; you deserve to rot in hell.

Anyways, get out of helionet. You really suck at lying, and at trying to feign innocence. All you've ever been is a nuisance - I didn't like you from the starting, with your hacking posts and such. Anyway, I wouldn't be surprised if most people hate you now, you've done enough to make them.

I really hope you get permanently banned, along with trekker and james and whatever other **** accounts you've made. And when you get banned, I hope whoever bans you (gamemaster_268 or djbob) rubs it in your face.

EDIT: You also give Indians a bad name, trust me. (I'm an Indian.)

Also

and btw max I had used your ip address to create mini and then had hacked ur as well as djbob 's accounts and gained access to both the accounts

BTW i dont use proxies b'coz the High speed Internet2 (2nd version of conventional internet) AT&T has given in the institute (where I am a student) changes the IP each second. The good thing about this institute is Internet is available in all hostel Rooms :yay:

I smell a rat.

[bleeped!]? is this guy crazy???? I still think that is completely poitless a person try to do those kids of things... You lose time (mine is precious, so i don't like to waste it), you always get caught, since djbob and gm268 have logs at their favor and the knowledge of the system, you make people hate you and waste their time... Can someone please tell me whats the goal?? i just can't figure out... ;)

anyway... :whistle: "So long and goodnight"...

@lappy512 :

yes there's my fault I send all those points to mini just in order to be saved from the blames that i had done anything wrong with the Board; BUT AAHHH!! THAT WAS USELESS, I WAS BEING FRAMED AND BANNED AND THERE'S NO BODY O SUPPORT ME.

Relax, max. You are right, I did act before thinking, but you can see why. I just found out my site was hacked, and all evidence points to you, so I banned you.

If you really are innocent, I'm sorry. However, I am sure that I have not sent you any Helions. The possibility exists that you were framed, and that my account was hacked, and forced to make that donation.

After re-examing the logs, I find you are correct... the hacker did force me to donate you some money. But other things also point to you being the hacker:

max123 Donation of 2147475677 sent to mini.

Either you acting upon the hack by giving money to this "mini" person, or this was also part of the frame.

I'm going to do some more investigating, and I'll get back to you. Rest assured that I am not framing you. But someone else could be...

read the part that you yourself quoted.

Thanks Lappy. Max, you should've told me about it. Its obvious that I won't ban you if you've been abused. And don't tell me that you're being abused right now.

caps mean something said by Heart in my case

I don't know if i am gonna get another chance or not

But anyways If djbob makes my account active for 1day then i can prove that Djbob (as he said his account was hacked) had sent me 9000 helions, i donno 4 what, how??

Plz make my account active DJbob if u ever think i am innocent

I once again say that somebody else has framed into all of this contovorsey, I am innocent

We are not arguing about the 9000 Helions. As I mentioned before, my account was forced to do that too.

All the facts still point to max123. And yes, he really needs to learn a lesson to not post how to ban sites. It just gives him away when he hacks sites like Helionet.

Anyway, I think a permanent ban is in order.

1ST I HAD CREATED MINI IN ORDER TO STORE ALL THOSE TWO BILLION POINTS B'COZ AFTER SEEING THOSE POINTS IN MY ACCOUNT I BECAME CRAZY AND GREEDY

So now you tell us? Maybe it would have been wiser to tell us IN YOUR FIRST POST??? You even said in your first posts that you sent it to max because you were scared. Now your changing your story, huh????

THERE ARE NUMEROUS UNDERGROUND(WAREZ) SITES THAT I HAVE DEFACED AND HACKED JUST B'COZ I AM A MEMBER OF ANTI-PIRACY TEAM.

Ah, again you change your story. Didn't you first say that you don't hack sites at all? Really, next time you hack a site, don't keep changing your story. (I learned this lesson the hard way, when I was lying to djbob.)

You're right about that.

Multiple accounts are against the rules, too, now.

And to clear it up, Logs say that djbob donated 9000 hellions, which he didn't, and that djbob edited myscrnnm's and max123's points, myscrnnm's to about 11,000 and max123's to over 90 trillion. Apparently it only let him get 2 billion of that, however. Djbob doesn't go editing people's points so he can ban them willy nilly, and myscrnnm hasn't been active enough, and probably couldn't, hack HN. If he did, he would have done alot worse things, as we all know. So unless someone really like and/or hated max123 enough to give him points/get him in trouble, he could have been framed. However, considering how new he is, I can't think of a single person that desperate.

Actually, it was me who editted myscrnnm's account. If you want, you can check the dates on those... I just decided to give him back his points.

he he he

Its really nice to see u pleading like a beggar MAX

max Do u remember u had defaced a warez site named waushare, it was mine

Don't ask me how i know it was you.

The kind of fundoo tutorials u were posting and the your knowledge on hacking made believe that it was u.

I had hacked the DB strings of helionet  just in order to place max in trouble but unfortunately the db strings of max account and some baody named myscriinimII 's account were interlinked so the changes occured in both

max in place of 250 helions helped me not only secure my new warez site but also delivered me some gr8 info that although could not e used for hacking but can be used for detecting hacking attempts and preventing them

yo max!! my revenge is fulfilled 

now you can suck with these sucker helion ppl.

I had transferred all helions from Max account to mini

after all mini is opposite of max

I cudn't understand why he took the blame of creating mini

may be he thought there wasn't a way out of this trap laid and masterminded by me 

why I am posting???

B'coz my job is done; got what i reqd and did what i wanted

u fucky helionet ppl can't even trace me

may god help u fucky ppl rest in peace

now even if u unban him; the kind of humiliation and unkind treatment he underwent is enough to satisy my heart

I was actually thinking of letting you off before, but now you're screwed. Not only is there the fact that this account has been registered from the same IP, but there is the undeniable fact that proves you are lying:

You are saying you editted myscrnnm's points. However, as I mentioned before, I did the editting on myscrnnm's account. Therefore, you are lying.

Case closed. (Topic still open)