why have I been banned???

trekker

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this site is just as secure as 95% of all the other websites out there. Only a select few have heavily secured servers. This could have happened to anyone.

This is why you will never progress. You believe that since everyone else (hyperbole) is also susceptible to this hacking, that nothing has to be done about it. It's people like you who inhibit innovation. It is the people who like improvement that get anywhere in life.

I'm sure djbob would LOVE to throw away another 50 a month just to have the knowledge that, with his super new secure server, there still wont be anyone hacking in. There is no way that HN is so popular that it requires extra security. Its not as if he has anything super secret stored on the server (or does he?), that cant be replaced.

I'm sure djbob would LOVE to throw away another 50 a month just to have the knowledge that, with his super new secure server, there still wont be anyone hacking in. There is no way that HN is so popular that it requires extra security. Its not as if he has anything super secret stored on the server (or does he?), that cant be replaced.

I expect you believe yourself to be the all-knowing third-person narrator, eh?