[Solved] Request for Unsuspension Due to Erroneous Suspension

Dear HelioHost team,

I have carefully read through the terms and conditions of your service and I am absolutely certain that I have not violated any of the established rules. My account was created for the purpose of using the hosting service for a development project, where I am testing new features and ensuring the application deployment is free of bugs or issues.

My site does not contain illegal content, engage in spamming practices, or infringe any copyrights or other policies. If my account was suspended due to any misunderstanding, I kindly request that you review it and restore my access.

I am available for any further questions or clarifications you may need.

You do realize that the recovery email address for the doncan account is hosted on the account itself right? You've basically locked the key inside the safe because you need the password to get the email to reset the password.

Since you have other accounts, we can just suspend doncan and let you keep one of the other accounts instead if you want. Which account do you want to keep?

The account satori has been unsuspended, and the account doncan has been suspended. Please use that account going forward.

Do not set the recovery email to an address hosted on the account, and do not create any additional accounts.