[Krydos] Web access not working (VPS).

8 hours ago, nazsky786 said:

So I've put the plugin into auto purge, so after 2 days it purges, as I think it's cache each time 1 customer visits each page, and gets clogged up. 

But I'm also getting email issues now. 

ERROR: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 104.21.49.80:465

Purging on a schedule may fix this issue. 

However the emails are not working when using the app outlook. I can access the emails with the Web site link. 

Have you or your site sent more than 50 emails in one day? If so it is possible that your email accounts are blocked for security reasons.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Ookma-Kyi said:

Have you or your site sent more than 50 emails in one day? If so it is possible that your email accounts are blocked for security reasons.

Bipe, just trying to receive them onto the phone app Outlook. Used the setting in the VPS admin page but don't seem to work. Then using a email server checking service comes up with that error. 

15 hours ago, nazsky786 said:

failed to respond 104.21.49.80:465

That isn't your VPS IP address. It's a Cloudflare IP and they don't proxy port 465 for your mail. You need to connect to your VPS directly for mail.

6 hours ago, Ookma-Kyi said:

That rule only applies to Plesk accounts on Johnny or Tommy. VPS are allowed to send unlimited emails by default unless we start receiving spam reports for them.

2 hours ago, Krydos said:

That rule only applies to Plesk accounts on Johnny or Tommy. VPS are allowed to send unlimited emails by default unless we start receiving spam reports for them.

Good to know.

4 hours ago, nazsky786 said:

Bipe, just trying to receive them onto the phone app Outlook. Used the setting in the VPS admin page but don't seem to work. Then using a email server checking service comes up with that error. 

After changing your email settings to connect to your VPS directly, has your issue been resolved?

1 hour ago, nazsky786 said:

According to the DNS i don't have a email record?

Cloudflare says i just need to change that address to DNS only?

😟

2024-09-11.png

Manually added the DNS records, now I have correct IP,

Connecting to 65.19.154.75

220 vps109.heliohost.us [190 ms]
EHLO keeper-us-east-1d.mxtoolbox.com
250-vps109.heliohost.us Hello keeper-us-east-1d.mxtoolbox.com [18.209.86.113]
250-SIZE 52428800
250-8BITMIME
250-PIPELINING
250-PIPE_CONNECT
250-CHUNKING
250-STARTTLS
250 HELP [192 ms]
MAIL FROM:<supertool@mxtoolboxsmtpdiag.com>
250 OK [193 ms]
RCPT TO:<test@mxtoolboxsmtpdiag.com>
550 Sender verify failed [228 ms]

LookupServer 2348ms

Its working, Missing the DNS record, then you have to wait a while for the servers to update.

In Cloudflare you need to modify the DNS record for mail to DNS only, deactivate the Proxy setting, or else you do get a Cloudflare IP not the Mail server IP.

After that using the details provided in the HestiaCP, the App should finally login and emails displayed.

7 hours ago, Krydos said:

Do you see any issues, currently as all seems OK now just little slow? Server Peeks, Maxing out?

Thanks

The load is still a little high, 1.50 or so, and the swap has about 500 MB in it. The free memory is bouncing around between 1500 MB to 2000 MB which is pretty good.

The biggest issue I see right now is your WP_Rocket plugin is broken and giving tons of 500 errors.

AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function WP_Rocket\\Dependencies\\RocketLazyload\\wpm_apply_filters_typed()

On 9/12/2024 at 4:46 PM, Krydos said:

The load is still a little high, 1.50 or so, and the swap has about 500 MB in it. The free memory is bouncing around between 1500 MB to 2000 MB which is pretty good.

The biggest issue I see right now is your WP_Rocket plugin is broken and giving tons of 500 errors.

AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function WP_Rocket\\Dependencies\\RocketLazyload\\wpm_apply_filters_typed()

We have the slow site issue again?

The PHP error is for lazyloading images, im moving to webp images so hopefully can turn that feature off soon.

Do need the speed for customers and myself to be able to do this.

What CPU and Ram am i currently on? Load is 7.01 currently.

I logged in to take a look, and found that your MariaDB was using 30% of your memory and 50% of your swap. You only had 500 MB free memory, and the load was high like you saw already. I went ahead and increased your memory to 5 GB. Let us know if it is any faster now.

On 9/17/2024 at 4:43 AM, Krydos said:

I logged in to take a look, and found that your MariaDB was using 30% of your memory and 50% of your swap. You only had 500 MB free memory, and the load was high like you saw already. I went ahead and increased your memory to 5 GB. Let us know if it is any faster now.

Not any faster, seems to keep giving a 524 error on cloudflare page.