[Krydos] Web access not working (VPS).

Posted (edited)
On 8/25/2024 at 10:47 PM, Krydos said:

Yes.

Ok, so i've deleted and transfered the backup to the server, but there is a SSL issue, causing timeouts on the server?

Not sure what the issue is causing this, even the vps109 link is slow.

And email webmail.gzmoperformance.co.uk isn't working?

Edited by nazsky786

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your VPS has 58 MB of free memory, and 100 MB of free swap. The load was about 10. In order to have a fast website we need the load to be 0.50 or less. Preferably even lower than that, 0 MB of used swap, and 500-800 MB of free memory to handle spikes. Long story short, you need more memory. I rebooted your VPS to see if that helps, but if the load spikes back up super high again we'll need to try increasing the memory. You can check the load yourself with the top command via SSH.

15 minutes after the reboot you website is loading a little faster, but you are already down to 90 free MB of memory, 400 MB of swap used, and your load is around 2.00. I'm going to increase you to 2 GB memory.

2 minutes ago, nazsky786 said:

I'm going to run an product update for prices and see what happens.

2 hours ago, Krydos said:

15 minutes after the reboot you website is loading a little faster, but you are already down to 90 free MB of memory, 400 MB of swap used, and your load is around 2.00. I'm going to increase you to 2 GB memory.

Gateway error again, can't actually access the backoffice in order to do anything.

8 hours ago, Krydos said:

I bumped you up to 3 GB memory, and I was noticing some CPU bottlenecking earlier too so I increased your CPUs from 2 to 4. Let us know if it is performing any better now.

I could login for a short time, but as soon as I did anything like update plugins it failed with the gateway error again. 

So better but not working properly.

18 hours ago, Krydos said:

I bumped you up to 3 GB memory, and I was noticing some CPU bottlenecking earlier too so I increased your CPUs from 2 to 4. Let us know if it is performing any better now.

Yh it's still doing the same thing, where you can at some point login, but if you do anything you get kicked out with gateway error. Cleared browser and used private mode still same issue..

7 hours ago, Krydos said:

What does the error log say when you get the gateway timeout?

Thu Aug 29 07:01:46.734648 2024] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 223950:tid 223987] (70007)The timeout specified has expired: [client 40.77.167.15:0] AH01075: Error dispatching request to : (polling)

Or

Error Details
=============
An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 118 of the file /home/gzmo/web/gzmoperformance.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-optimize/wp-optimize.php. Error message: Maximum execution time of 120 seconds exceeded

depending on what I'm doing at that time. 

1 hour ago, nazsky786 said:

The $cfg['TempDir'] (/usr/share/phpmyadmin/tmp/) is not accessible. phpMyAdmin is not able to cache templates and will be slow because of this.

fixed this issue, still the same. Gateway error after doing some work.