[Solved] DB Erased after 30 days idle

Hey @Krydos,

Need some help here.

I merged two accounts that I had (@fdevillalobos and @satoi) in a moment where you gave me that option.

Then Johnny was lost. But when we recovered I could still use both DBs in my @fdevillalobos account.

I did not log in for 30 days (Mainly because I write in these DBs by script and API) and now that I renewed my account... I can't see my satoi DBs.

Can you please help?

Thanks a lot,

Francisco

It's actually not related to inactivity at all (though restoring the archives created as part of the recovery process do show the inactivity messaging as the system doesn't differentiate the reason for them being archived), it's related to the recent disk crash on Johnny. Your account was one of the ones that rolled back to March 8 during recovery, which means any changes made after that date were lost.

In your case, the other account had been merged in late June, the result being that the merged account's data was lost (along with any other changes you made after March 8.)

You'll need to re-create these databases from any local backups you may have.

For more details on the Johnny incident, please see the news section.