Johnny Has Been Rebuilt

Krydos

11 hours ago, man95 said:

it is over 24 hours now after renewal process, and still the same

Your website is working for me

image.png.f1e87f9a055d5c52226ff8de61842c16.png

I don't see any files with the name starting with 10mia4 though. Are you aware that accounts on Johnny rolled back to March 8th data, so if you uploaded that file between March 8th and July 15th it won't be there and you need to reupload it?

Hi, everyone! I recovered my account following the instructions, I can acces my account, I restored my files and db backups, and everything runs smoothly. But when I acces my site, I get a 500 internal server error. What's going wrong?

41 minutes ago, piggy1167 said:

Hi, everyone! I recovered my account following the instructions, I can acces my account, I restored my files and db backups, and everything runs smoothly. But when I acces my site, I get a 500 internal server error. What's going wrong?

Have you waited a full 2 hours after recovering your account? It can take up to 2 hours for an account to be completely reinstated. After the full 2 hours, if your site still doesn't load for you, please make sure you clear your web browser cache

49 minutes ago, KazVee said:

Have you waited a full 2 hours after recovering your account? It can take up to 2 hours for an account to be completely reinstated. After the full 2 hours, if your site still doesn't load for you, please make sure you clear your web browser cache

Sure. About 12 hours passed. At the first moment, the site showed the Plesk default page, like there is not a default index page. Today shows de 500 internal server error. In both cases, there is an index.php in the httpdocs folder of my site.

image.png.97ef770d92a2a9ee0cb3d51e1975eac9.png

59 minutes ago, piggy1167 said:

Today shows de 500 internal server error. In both cases, there is an index.php in the httpdocs folder of my site.

What does the error log say?

12 hours ago, Krydos said:

image.png.f1e87f9a055d5c52226ff8de61842c16.png

from this photo, I see you using https and it works, 
but when I use https, it gives me this warning, and if I click proceed to unsafe (https), it will direct me to plesk default page

I'm using the latest updated Chrome on Android

I feel something odd here

Screenshot_20240815-083417.png

12 hours ago, Krydos said:

I don't see any files with the name starting with 10mia4 though. Are you aware that accounts on Johnny rolled back to March 8th data, so if you uploaded that file between March 8th and July 15th it won't be there and you need to reupload it?

Actually it is a folder with index.html in it, and I've uploaded it years ago

My sister has an account on the Johnny server and feels awkward about asking for help, but neither of us can figure this out. I hope it's okay for me to post in her stead!

Rather than updating the site through the website's actual interface, we update ours through Filezilla. Ever since Johnny has gone back up, my sister is able to access the site through the site, but it absolutely WILL NOT open with Filezilla anymore, and it's much easier/more familiar for her and I'd really appreciate some help. I thought it was just a Filezilla issue, but there's been no change or update to the program, and mine connects to my site just fine. It's only stopped working since Johnny went offline and came back so I wonder if there's a connection. It has been like this for several days.

It claims it keeps timing out, but she's tried it countless times over at least three days, if not longer, and it's always the same result. She says she also gets this popup about an unknown certificate...and honestly I'm not tech-savvy enough to even begin to understand that, or if it has anything to do with this...

Does someone know what might be going on, or how to help?

image.png

image2.png

52 minutes ago, lilychan said:

My sister has an account on the Johnny server and feels awkward about asking for help, but neither of us can figure this out. I hope it's okay for me to post in her stead!

Rather than updating the site through the website's actual interface, we update ours through Filezilla. Ever since Johnny has gone back up, my sister is able to access the site through the site, but it absolutely WILL NOT open with Filezilla anymore, and it's much easier/more familiar for her and I'd really appreciate some help. I thought it was just a Filezilla issue, but there's been no change or update to the program, and mine connects to my site just fine. It's only stopped working since Johnny went offline and came back so I wonder if there's a connection. It has been like this for several days.

It claims it keeps timing out, but she's tried it countless times over at least three days, if not longer, and it's always the same result. She says she also gets this popup about an unknown certificate...and honestly I'm not tech-savvy enough to even begin to understand that, or if it has anything to do with this...

Does someone know what might be going on, or how to help?

image.png

image2.png

What's her username?

tell her to try clicking always trust this certificate in the unknown certificate popup then click ok. it seems like it is timing out due to inactivity on the users end.