[Solved] dosprn.com Lets Encrypt SSL certificate problem

Me also i have a lets encrypt ssl problem. I have recently re-install the certificate, gonna wait i think 48 hours to be effective. I wonder if it could be because i heard on some news that Windows had some bugs and was down, many services used the os like: airplane travels, hospitals, trains, 911 systems, bus, subway, court systems, drivers licenses, banks, and so on. There are rumours that some peoples say that Windows XP SP3 is more stable.

Mention on fiew news like:

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2024/07/19/business/global-tech-outage

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/microsoft-outage-crowdstrike-global-airlines-windows-fix-rcna162685

Well i just hope that it will be ok? I'm always glad to be with heliohost.org, you are great and amazing peoples that i like and appreciate very much.

That incident does not affect us as we don't use Crowdstrike. We also don't use Windows (Lily notwithstanding). 

My full time job uses both though...I spent much of yesterday morning cleaning that mess up at work. Ugh. It only affects Windows 10/11 and Windows Server 2016/2019/2022 computers at companies that use Crowdstrike. It was not a bug in Windows itself, but rather a bad security definition update for Crowdstrike. Personal devices were unaffected as Crowdstrike is only found in enterprise environments.

For the SSL issue, assuming its not expired, you can just unassign the certificate and reassign it, then wait 2 hours.