[Solved] Still can't browse peace2u.heliohost.org or login or FTP 65.19.141.67 after few hours ago

Just wondering why I can't browse this website or login.. is there any way to trouble shoot to find out why.

Hi guys

Few hours ago i face the above situation with my website,  Don't know why, please advise.  By the way how can i trouble shoot when such event occur.  Thank you.

Johnny was shut down while we are investigating hard drive issues. your site will be inaccessible until the repairs are complete. A news post will be made when the repairs are complete.

As of the latest update, the hard disk rebuild failed. Krydos is looking into whether it can be recovered, but that is going to take quite some time assuming its possible.

The good news is in your specific case, we had backed your account up on July 3rd for an unrelated reason, so you can download your backup to restore to how it was 2 weeks ago if needed. Many of our users are moving to Tommy for the time being, and VPSes are also an option.

Posted (edited)

No wonder .. Johnny down.

I use to be on Tommy, can I get back to Tommy

Edited by fuzmic

Sure. Since I have an actual Plesk backup from July 3rd for your account, I'm checking to see if we can just restore your backup onto Tommy vs. just reinviting you and you restoring data manually. I've asked about this possibility in a staff channel...if we can restore the backup directly it'll be a lot less work for you :) 

The backup is currently restoring on Tommy. Assuming it goes well you should be able to log in when it finishes and your domain should go live in the next 2 hours.

Posted (edited)

Thank you Wolstech .. it is working😘

So I am in Tommy2 .. GREAT 🤘

Edited by fuzmic

Posted (edited)

Just wondering . I felt tommy seem to slower when working on backend eg with phpadmin. I am not sure if today world internet outage has anything to do with it.

Can you take me through how to backup the whole website with plesk. Thanks in advance.

Edited by fuzmic

Nothing to do with the crowdstrike disaster this morning. Tommy's just slower.

You can manually back up your account in Plesk by picking you domain, then Backup & Restore, then Back Up. You'll probably want to configure a remote FTP server or something before doing this though so you don't get suspended for exceeding quota. Alternately, we can run a backup on our side and you can download it from our website.

Please do the backup on your end.

No wonder Johnny is faster. Looks like Johnny had been admin's better choice for me.  Thanks