[Solved] peace2u website suspended suddenly

fuzmic

Something you have on your site looks like it started generating a bunch of load around 1600 UTC yesterday (the cliff on the right side is the suspension causing it to drop to 0). Did you change something recently? 

Either way, you've been unsuspended. Please look into the cause of the load quickly.

It may take a few minutes to work again.

image.png.49fe051f3641e1d9a0795efc5eab26a1.png

Bro I have no idea what I did could have caused overload. 

I notice something is amiss when my normal login says there is no match of username to my password so I go into forget password but it then hang. Later I noted the suspension.

Now I can login with usual username & password.

I did notice lots of spam mail within the 24 hours prior. Could this be the cause. Or could the hang due to 'forget password' loop caused the overload.  I am loss.

Edited by fuzmic

The message about the password being incorrect is normal when suspended. You also can't successfully use "forgot password" on a suspended account.

If you haven't changed anything recently, it's possible your account got hit by bots. I'll take a look when I get a moment to see if I see anything obvious.

Wolstech bro

One more issue the backend --warns there is another user same as me still login. I can still login as usual when I next logout the warning still appear.

Thanks your info about suspicion response on user login