[Solved] Request for Account Unsuspension

I recently created a heliohost account with hope of try to learn how the web hosting works and i am new to web field , but when i try to log in to my account it says account is suspended without receiving any email regarding the causes for suspension and i also have no idea what is the reason for the suspension , can you please review and inform me regarding any violation that i may have done without much knowledge , it will be greatly appreciated .......... thanks again for keep  up this free service..

thanks again ,,,,, I have realize the potential cause that lead to account suspension under this term 

• Each person is allowed to have one account unless permitted in writing by an administrator of HelioHost.   Even though I aware about this term i took the term mistakenly, by mean  each person can have one account i thought its regarding the amount of web account that i can hold for 1 email and i thought it is perfectly ok to have two account under 2 email. if this is so yes i create another account using isharasurajgunawardana@gmail.com as a back up for the current web i am about to  develop, i just realized that that account is also suspended ,.please forgive for the misunderstand of the term and conditions and it would be highly appreciate if you can unblock my main email this current email and completely delete the isharasuajgunawardana@gmail.com account as it is against your term and condition, thank you again and sorry about the mis understand again.