[Solved] TXT record in the DNS

I have to add next TXT record into DNS of my domain dosprn.in

google-site-verification=cngs_UTMNrZ127DQuNXFaCAyNEfHtTaZLf7lKH6hK4A

I see your wiki mentioned the Plesk allows to manage zone records (A, CNAME, TXT) 

But I can't find this option unfortunately.

3 hours ago, dosprn said:

I see your wiki mentioned the Plesk allows to manage zone records (A, CNAME, TXT) 

This is inaccurate. Odds are it's leftover from the cPanel days when this was supported. A lot of the wiki was find and replaced to say Plesk, but may not be accurate as a result.

Plesk cannot talk to the DNS system we use, so the DNS options have been removed. The issue is that Plesk does not offer a product for running DNS on a separate server from the box that hosts the websites. It's designed to only run DNS on the same server, which we can't do for memory and performance reasons. This is also the reason why you can't add domains yourself. The hope is that we'll be able to develop a way to make these two systems talk to each other, but there is no estimate on when this functionality will be made available.

I have to add next TXT record into DNS of my domain dosprn.in

google-site-verification=cngs_UTMNrZ127DQuNXFaCAyNEfHtTaZLf7lKH6hK4A

The DNS record listed has been added for you, but the domain is not using our DNS servers (I'm seeing HE's DNS when I check the name servers for your domain, not ours). The record won't actually work unless the domain uses ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org for its name server, or you add it yourself to the third party DNS server.

• Like 1

• Krydos locked this topic