[Solved] ADD DOMAIN

Domain added. It can take up to 2 hours to work. You don't seem to have the DNS set correctly though (or your registrar didn't publish the changes) as I get an NXDOMAIN error when I try to resolve it and nobody around the world seems to have records for it. https://www.whatsmydns.net/#NS/cleosai.site

Once the DNS is fixed and it starts working, you can generate an SSL certificate for it from Plesk.

To make the domain work, you need to set the name servers for it to ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org. The name servers have to be configured at your domain registrar, so you'll need to ask them how to do it. If you don't own this domain, you can't use it.

Our system does not allow users to edit their own DNS records for their domains. If you need this functionality, you need to use external DNS such as Cloudflare instead of our DNS.

For directory listings, you can try adding Options +Indexes to your .htaccess file. I know this doesn't always work though (especially on older accounts)...not sure if there's another way to do it on your end (there's a way to do it using the Apache directives properties, but you won't have those options). Which domain needs the directory listings enabled?

I do not accept PMs for support on anything except Lily accounts.

Krydos might know how to get directory listings working on this domain. I don't have any additional ideas short of the additional Apache directives and I'm not an expert on that.

I'm not sure why the Options +Indexes doesn't seem to work on the root of the domain.

(I personally miss the days back when this was enabled by default...)