[Solved] Request to Unsuspend Account for Server "Johnny"

Dear HelioNet Team,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to request the unsuspension of my account, rashed1, on the server "Johnny", which was recently suspended due to high load.

I recently began hosting a Ruby on Rails application for a home project on HelioNet's "Johnny" server. During testing, I inadvertently triggered a high load on the server. Upon investigation, I realized that the computations my application was performing, particularly the stochastic analysis of soccer championships, were too resource-intensive for the free tier.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and assure you that I have taken steps to ensure that such high-load activities will not occur again on your platform. Specifically, I plan to run the simulations locally and upload the results to my HelioNet account, thus minimizing strain on your servers.

My primary goal for using HelioNet is to establish an online presence for my project, and I do not require intensive computational resources for this purpose. I understand and respect the terms of service and the limitations of the free tier.

I kindly request that you reconsider the suspension of my account so that I can continue to utilize your services for hosting my project's online presence on the "Johnny" server. Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I appreciate your understanding.

Best regards,

Rashedur Zaman