Account Load Reduction

You have to design your scripts to be stoppable (or write a script to kill it). There is no UI for doing so. I killed the script for you.

I do see the index.sh in your cgi-bin folder, and looking at the code, visiting index.sh?action=stop should trigger it to kill your process. 

The good news is based on the past few hours of usage, your script wasn't even that heavy and shouldn't have a problem with memory usage even if you need it to run continuously. 

image.png.a249f541aa9276fdd78ef21ce34d2a8a.png

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Edit: I've found the code on the wayback machine but it seems to need libraries that are no longer importable
Edit 2: The code should now be killable from within so just killing the 2 running processes should be fine, that being said going to softspider.heliohost.us/bot_control/index.sh?action=stop still does nothing; suggestion: please add an emergency kill all button

Going to index.sh?action=stop seems to do nothing other than write 
"Stopping new.py.".
Is there an archive of the previous version of this(https://wiki.helionet.org/tutorials/discord-bot) guide written in python so I can understand what the stop script is even doing + possibly fix it?

image.png.c88e809506f409799fa7dabed3a85b72.png

Edited by softspider