HelioHost Keeps Logging Me Out in the Plesk Control Panel

st3gm4

Why does it keep me logging out while interacting in the control panel? Every interaction always leaves me logged out. I can't do anything because within seconds of successfully logging in, it will log me out again. Really annoying. Any tips on how to fix this? Is this really normal? New user here. Also, the panel gives me a notification that there is another user logged in with the same username, basically saying, "Another user with the same username (myname) is already logged in to Plesk." How do I fix this? I can't find any settings on my panel to fix this problem. I did some research on the internet on how to fix that problem, and I found a link: https://www.plesk.com/kb/support/warning-in-plesk-interface-another-user-with-the-same-username-admin-is-already-logged-in-to-plesk/ . The problem is that I can't use my HelioHost account in there because that is obviously a different account from theirs. Any tips? I can't use my account properly because HelioHost wants me to throw in the login prompt every time.

Basically what MoneyBroz said. Your public IP address is changing too frequently. Cellular internet, cell phones, and some anonymizing software like Cloudflare Warp and Tor that are designed to frequently use different exit IPs will cause this.

If you're not using any of those, try a VPN whose IP doesn't change frequently and see if it works properly.

• Like 1