[Solved] Request to unban my account

Hello, when I logged in, I was prompted that my account was suspended. I requested to lift the suspension. If it was because of a high load, I would pay attention to it in the future and prevent it from triggering a high load again.

High server load. 3038.55 MB ... in 30 minutes.

Oof. The limit is 1000MB per day, you managed 3 times that in half an hour. Wordpress is infamous for this, and is the leading cause of load suspensions. Plugins make it even worse. WooCommerce, Wordfence, and Elementor are 3 big offenders for plugins, but plenty of others will also cause it.

I added deny from all to .htaccess to prevent it from running and unsuspended you.

Do not run that WP install here again.

1 hour ago, hostloc said:

Hello, boss, your mean is does this virtual host prohibit me from installing wordpress again?

or does it prohibit me from installing the three plugins WooCommerce Wordfence and Elementor?

thx boss

We don't prohibit what software you can install. What we do prohibit is continuously cauing high load. If you need to run software that causing you to get suspended a lot for high load then it would be time to either optimize your site better so as to not go over the load limit, or get a VPS.