[Solved] Suspended: mup

HelioHost username: mup

The server the account is on: Tommy

HelioHost main domain: mupdvig.tk

I am able to log into Plesk but it says "Warning: Subscription was suspended. All your sites are not available."

The stats on the page say "1067.1 MB used of 1000 MB" so I tried to use the FTP with my Plesk username/password to clean up files there but it keeps saying the password is incorrect. Perhaps it doesn't let you in when the "subscription is suspended."

Please delete the log files which are most likely the disk space over-usage culprits here. Also, please let me know if there is any way to limit the log size per given domain so this doesn't happen in future.

Thanks!

A 344MB error_log and as well as a processed access_ssl_log for forum.mupdvig.tk have been removed. The messages were basically a flood of access denied errors from the IP of an abusive indexing bot.

You can set up log rotation to prevent this. I've set it for you to no more than five 10MB files, but you may want to change it. To do that, in Plesk under the affected domain you can go to Logs->Manage Log Files->Log Rotation and set a max file size and number of logs to keep.

• Like 1