[Solved] Suspended account

Account name: siebenmik - server tommy

Appearently even though eleventy claims to be the lightest framework it actually isn't 😂

Can I please be unsuspended (respaw.nz) and also know the cause of suspension so I can see if it was caused by memory leaks or anything else addressable by myself?

Would it be also possible to change my forum username so that it is the same name as the heliohost, thanks

Edited by sibnamik

High Memory usage. 260.28 GB

That's almost 3 times the daily limit in about 3 hours. I'm fairly certain it's also one of the highest recorded usages ever before getting suspended, especially for that short of a period of time. Please don't run that here again.

I've put an .htaccess in your httpdocs folder to block the website until you remove the offending software. You can delete it once you've take care of this.

Unsuspended. It may take a few minutes to start working.

image.png.b3f2bfe42ca269a8c05211dc8ebbca8e.png

13 minutes ago, wolstech said:

That's almost 3 times the daily limit in about 3 hours. I'm fairly certain it's also one of the highest recorded usages ever before getting suspended, especially for that short of a period of time. Please don't run that here again.

I've put an .htaccess in your httpdocs folder to block the website until you remove the offending software. You can delete it once you've take care of this.

Unsuspended. It may take a few minutes to start working.

image.png.b3f2bfe42ca269a8c05211dc8ebbca8e.png

Thanks. I still don't know what part of my eleventy istance caused that much memory usage, don't you have more precise information?

The load monitoring only tracks and reports load at the account level, and though sometimes Krydos can give detail that's a little more specific, I think that's limited to a process name and maybe the name of the file that was called (which for frameworks will generally be something like index.php or app.js, etc.).

We have no way of knowing exactly what the script was doing to cause the usage.