[Solved] Reset password

Tyra Misoux

Me too! I guess there is something wrong. You come a little further when you use the e-mail-address not the username. But still not what we want 🙂
I am sure they fix this soon.
Do not mess with your password. It should be OK.

Edited by Tyra Misoux

1 hour ago, Tyra Misoux said:

Me too! I guess there is something wrong. You come a little further when you use the e-mail-address not the username. But still not what we want 🙂
I am sure they fix this soon.
Do not mess with your password. It should be OK.

We can see the account with just the username. The email isn't necessary.

55 minutes ago, MoneyBroz said:

We can see the account with just the username. The email isn't necessary.

that is not what I meant. When I use my username "uli" there is a login-error. But when I use "e-mail" instead of the username it seems to log in but there is an very old error-message "Your account has already been transferred to Plesk" 🙂 (but no way to come further)

I was sure you just playing with software and tomorrow everything will be fine, again

Edited by Tyra Misoux

Split from Drashko's topic since its a different user.

What email address are you using to log in? The email address on your forum profile does not match the one on the account if it's that one. In fact, the email shown is hosted on the account itself...which could make resetting the password impossible if you don't have a way to get into that mailbox without the main account password.

2 hours ago, wolstech said:

Split from Drashko's topic since its a different user.

What email address are you using to log in? The email address on your forum profile does not match the one on the account if it's

Sorry - Trouble with quoting.
Sure, it is not. But I have my login saved in Browser and it always worked fine
user: uli
e-mail herr*****.ulli@gmail.com

(never used e-mail to login before! Just an act of desperation - and quite surprised there is different reaction)

Edited by Tyra Misoux

We were able to find a reference to that account using that email address when the account was created in 2019. I've relinked them, though because its listed as the alternate email you can't sign in with it.

If you're unable to log in using uli and your password, let us know and I can send a password reset.

You also have 2 forum accounts...the other of which is called tyra under that same email address dating to 2016, and never used. Do you want me to merge them and associate this forum account with your hosting account instead?

right, I cannot login with "uli". It always worked before.
And yes, "tyra" was this old account when we moved to new server (something went wrong so it was better to make new account. Can't remember exactly). You may simply delete the "tyra" account and flush all data (if there is any). No need for migration.

Edited by Tyra Misoux

I'll send you a password reset link shortly to that herr***@gmail.com address as well as clean up the forum accounts. If you've managed to get in in the meantime, you can simply delete the reset email (I did notice the login time is now today instead of 11/30, so you might have gotten it working).

16 minutes ago, wolstech said:

If you've managed to get in in the meantime

In fact, I could! I tried all my passwords I used on heliohost. One of them did the trick.
MAYBE MS-Edge browers synced to wrong password? I have no idea.... It was stored in browser and worked for years.
I would have tried this before complaining here, but when I've seen the other guy with the same problem I thought it is service-side issue.

Thanks for help and happy new 2024

Edited by Tyra Misoux