[Solved] jiongo.helioho.st reset password request

jiongo

I received an email about the following.  Please  reset my account password and let me know so I can renew the certificate.  I would like to keep this account and site active.

username: jiongo

email:  asterwind15437@gmail.com

domain:  jiongo.helioho.st

Thanks

------------

Your certificate (or certificates) for the names listed below will expire in 19 days (on 2023-12-12). Please make sure to renew your certificate before then, or visitors to your web site will encounter errors.

We recommend renewing certificates automatically when they have a third of their total lifetime left. For Let's Encrypt's current 90-day certificates, that means renewing 30 days before expiration. See https://letsencrypt.org/docs/integration-guide/ for details.

jiongo.helioho.st
www.jiongo.helioho.st

That account does not exist. There is a different but similar account called asterwind, but it has entirely different domains and a different email address.

EDIT: To clarify this, the account you're looking for was deleted in September due to being suspended for too long. It was suspended for multiple accounts, which makes sense because the above account already exists.

• Krydos locked this topic