Question On What Plan is better?

bishop-kai

So i am building a gaming community website like the old school 2009 gamebattles website, for a local community to compete for non-monetary ladders and tournaments, it will be done in django/python for back end and use html, css, and js for font end. right now i am just in the development / test phase, amd tired of using local host i want to only use local host to test small changes before switching it to live test to make sure what works locally works on the web, then once its finished and we want go live for real then we doont mind switching to bugger plans.

Another consideration for Django is Johnny and Tommy both use server side caching to reduce load, so if you make a change to your Django code it could show old code still for up to 2 hours which can be kind of annoying if you haven't finished your site yet and are making lots of changes still. On a VPS your changes would appear instantly as they do on localhost, and you don't have to worry about high load suspensions.