Request access for Lily

tommardev

wolstech can create an account for you when he is back on. Just to inform you that right now you can only manage your account through FTP. But Plesk may be added to Lily in the future which would make it a lot easier to manage your account that way.

2 minutes ago, moneybrz said:

wolstech can create an account for you when he is back on. Just to inform you that right now you can only manage your account through FTP. But Plesk may be added to Lily in the future which would make it a lot easier to manage your account that way.

Thank you. 
Thats ok i can push files trough FTP. I guess.

Oh so that means that hosting is a bit different? Can u guide for any info of configuration options?
Currently i just have knowledge on Windows IIS hosting

16 minutes ago, tommardev said:

Thank you. 
Thats ok i can push files trough FTP. I guess.

Oh so that means that hosting is a bit different? Can u guide for any info of configuration options?
Currently i just have knowledge on Windows IIS hosting

That's a wolstech question. I know a lot about windows but i rarely use IIS. He could tell you way more than i could.

• Thanks 1

Lily has no user interface or control panel. I have to configure many things for you. Site options are controlled by editing web.config manually via FTP and creating text files in your home folder.

Also, it supports up to .NET 6.0 at the moment. Will that be sufficient?

41 minutes ago, wolstech said:

Lily has no user interface or control panel. I have to configure many things for you. Site options are controlled by editing web.config manually via FTP and creating text files in your home folder.

Also, it supports up to .NET 6.0 at the moment. Will that be sufficient?

I see. Yes it will be sufficient for sure as its free, just was curious if there are any future plans for upgrades :) 
I guess lets start and see how its going, ill build some starting project and push it to see how things are going here :) 

Do you have a Plesk account? If so, what is the username?

Even though you will be using Lily, you still need a Plesk account on one of the other servers in order for a Lily account to be set up since the Plesk account provides services such as email and DNS...