[Solved] Suspended?: ookmakyi

Ookma-Kyi

a. ookmakyi

b. Tommy

c. ookma-kyi.tech

No idea why I would be suspended since it's a static site, with CloudFlare enabled.

Update: It seems to suspend and unsuspend itself randomly, weird behavior indeed.

Update 2: app.ookma-kyi.tech now points to a site I don't own. This is very strange and unusual behavior.

Screenshot_20231123-185656.png.aa8dc9224a844f7c1d463f5848e435e5.png

• Ookma-Kyi changed the title to Suspended?: ookmakyi
9 minutes ago, Talk Sick said:

This is what I see. I'm in a phone btw.

Screenshot_20231123_143443_Brave.thumb.jpg.be9e0311a50c1030afc48bebc951e50b.jpg

You're not suspended either and your load is fine. I'm assuming it could be your config on Cloudflare side.

Did a DNS lookup

Screenshot_20231123_144009_Brave.thumb.jpg.2536b050c8c7f47943a3227993450901.jpg

You have two A records pointing to two different IP addresses. 

That's normal for cloudflare. It creates A records on 2 ip addresses automatically.

The ooka-kyi.tech domain is showing the "What is ookma-kyi" page but the sub pages land on a suspended page that isn't ours (that's a cPanel-style suspended page). The app subdomain shows a website that isn't yours.

This looks a lot like you have CF configured incorrectly...are you sure you have the DNS records on CF correct?

6 minutes ago, wolstech said:

The ooka-kyi.tech domain is showing the "What is ookma-kyi" page but the sub pages land on a suspended page that isn't ours (that's a cPanel-style suspended page). The app subdomain shows a website that isn't yours.

This looks a lot like you have CF configured incorrectly...are you sure you have the DNS records on CF correct?

I haven't changed anything since I ran the initial, auto dns configuration. I removed the extra A records as I have no idea where they came from.

• Krydos locked this topic