[Solved] Long time not use the website, some using problem

heymolly

Hi, 
Long time ago,  I had set my website (in Tommy) and long time no login this site.
Today I want to use my setup website, but seems cannot access the database but the website still can use.
And I saw the message as below, but I don't receive the mail, can you help me how to solve these problem? Thanks.

Ready For Plesk?
Your account is ready to transfer to Plesk. Please check your email and click the link in the email to indicate whether you're ready to move or if you'd like to wait a bit longer. If you didn't receive an email please contact support or email support@heliohost.org for assistance.

The Tommy account never migrated because they ignored the email (likely lost in a spam filter). Also, there's an orphaned Lily account for this user.

An invite for a replacement account has been sent (note that it will be on Johnny for capacity reasons, this is intentional). A copy of the old account's content can be downloaded from https://heliohost.org/backup/

Please let us know if the Lily account is no longer needed or if you plan to continue using it, as it needs to either be reassociated with you or deleted.

• wolstech changed the title to Long time not use the website, some using problem

Hi, sorry for check more detail futher.

The Tommy account I used to setup my website, and Lily account to setup the Database. I still need to use the Database for website to access data.  So I still need to use the Account Backups link you provied to recover my Lily account? And my Lily account's database still alive? should I need to re-setup it? or? Thanks. 

Hi, Thanks reply!

Could you please help to share below info for me? Thanks.
1. If Tommy account already deleted, below setup Tommy's .Net website why still can access?
And I saw the website worked well, just using .Net page access the Lily's database seems something wrong.
http://himolly.heliohost.us/leka_chicken/SendMailList.aspx 

I already created Johnny Account via "Johnny Invitation" mail and already backup cpmove-heymolly.tar using backup link.
So... Can I use this backup rar file to restore to Johnny? 
How can I do? I need to setup the .Net enviroment by myself?
Or I need start over in Johnny ?

Thanks for the big help!

That website is on Lily. Your Lily account still exists and was never deleted because Lily was not affected by the Plesk migration (Lily does not run a control panel).

The Johnny account contents are inside that cpmove file, you have to unpack it with a tool like 7zip, there should be a folder inside called mysql that has the database files. There will also be a folder called homedir with the files from your account.

• Thanks 1

• Krydos locked this topic