Request to Change Main Domain - Username: zeb

zeb

Dear Helionet Team,

I hope this message finds you well.

I am writing to you with the username zeb, and my current main domain is urinfluencerfinder.com. Due to certain business needs and strategic adjustments, I would like to request a change in my main domain.

I understand that at this time, only an admin can make changes to the main domain. Therefore, I would appreciate it if you could assist me in this matter.

Could you please inform me of any additional information or documentation required to facilitate this change? Additionally, if you believe that adding an extra domain instead of changing the main domain would be more suitable, please offer your advice.

Thank you for your time and assistance. I look forward to your response.

Best regards,

Zeb

We can either replace the domain or add another, it's up to you. Just depends on whether you plan to keep using the old one or not.

As for what we need, the only information we need is the name of the new domain. As long as you post from the forum account connected to the hosting account, or send us emails from the email address used to register the hosting account, the request can be processed without any additional verification.