[Solved] Add domains to my account

jomocu

Some of these domains suggest you plan to host things that may violate our terms of service or cause excessive load, notably rapidleecher.eu.org (a tool usually used for downloading from file sharing sites and often used for piracy) and webproxy.eu.org (proxies are a leading cause of load suspensions).

Also, keep in mind that there is a maximum of 10 domains per user, adding all of these will completely fill your account (main domain + 9 addons).

Are you sure you want all of these, and can you explain how you will prevent these from causing excess load or being used for illegal activity?

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/14/2023 at 5:39 AM, wolstech said:

Some of these domains suggest you plan to host things that may violate our terms of service or cause excessive load, notably rapidleecher.eu.org (a tool usually used for downloading from file sharing sites and often used for piracy) and webproxy.eu.org (proxies are a leading cause of load suspensions).

Also, keep in mind that there is a maximum of 10 domains per user, adding all of these will completely fill your account (main domain + 9 addons).

Are you sure you want all of these, and can you explain how you will prevent these from causing excess load or being used for illegal activity?

All my sites are static websites that redirect to other places, for example , webproxy does not browse through the ip of your servers, but third party, same with rapidleecher, it simply redirects the search to other third party websites.
I doubt that the load on your servers is a problem.
Regards