Assistance Needed to Secure Website with HTTPS (ZeroSSL Implementation)

workforspinxo

Dear HelioHost Support Team, I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek your assistance regarding the implementation of an SSL/TLS certificate for my website hosted on HelioHost. I have recently added ZeroSSL to my account, but my website is still not secured with HTTPS. I followed the necessary steps to generate and install the SSL certificate provided by ZeroSSL. However, despite my efforts, I am unable to achieve a secure connection for my website.

I kindly request your help in troubleshooting and resolving this issue. It is crucial for my website to have HTTPS encryption to ensure the security and privacy. Could you please investigate the matter and provide guidance on how to properly enable HTTPS for my website? Any assistance or instructions you can provide to ensure a successful implementation of the SSL certificate would be greatly appreciated. If you require any further information or access to my account, please let me know, and I will be more than happy to provide the necessary details.

Thank you very much for your attention and support. I look forward to your prompt response and resolution of the issue. Best regards

As moneybrz stated, just use the button in plesk to generate one. Make sure you uncheck the box for wildcard certificate hen doing it as we don't support those yet.

ZeroSSL has been obsolete for years on our service. Back in the day it was a requirement before automatic SSL certificates were a thing on cpanel, but it died when that was added, and Plesk now has the same functionality.

I forgot that Afraid/FreeDNS domains don't work properly with LE (they're almost always over quota for certificates because Lets Encrypt did not give them an exception). This is another reason we recommend not using that domain provider. You're going to keep running into trouble with that domain. Please consider getting a domain from a different provider.

Detail: Error creating new order :: too many certificates already issued for "us.to". 

That said, I've installed the zerossl one that's on your account since all the pieces are there. Give it 2 hours to start working.

Note that our servers do not redirect HTTP to HTTPS by default. You should not expect that behavior unless you specifically turn it on in Plesk (though I'm not sure users can even have change option). Do you want me to turn that on for you?