[Solved] Assistance Needed: Suspended/Queued Account Issue on shopapp.helioho.st

abdebahaj

Dear Customer Service Team,

I hope this message finds you well.

I am writing to seek assistance regarding my account on shopapp.helioho.st, which appears to be either suspended or queued. I am unable to access my account and perform necessary actions. This situation is causing inconvenience, and I would appreciate your prompt help in resolving this matter.

My account details are as follows:

Username: abdebahaj
Email Address:abdebahaj0@gmail.com
I kindly request you look into this issue and provide guidance on regaining access to my account or resolving the suspension/queue status. If any specific documents or actions are required from my end, please inform me, and I will promptly comply.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I appreciate your prompt assistance in resolving this issue and allowing me to continue using shopapp.helioho.st without disruptions.

Best regards,

You were suspended for usingĀ 110.25 GB of memory in 5 hours. We recommend keeping that under 100 GB per 24 hours to avoid being suspended. It looks like you're using Wordpress which is infamous for its high load. Let us know if you have any questions about how to reduce the amount of load you cause.