[Solved] Request to Add Domain infinityhue.us.to

workforspinxo

Dear HelioHost Admin,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to formally request the addition of the domain "infinityhue.us.to" to the HelioHost web hosting service by removing my current free domain provided by the heliohost. I have already pointed the IP address of the hosting to the domain "infinityhue.us.to", and now I kindly request your assistance in configuring the necessary settings on the HelioHost server to enable the proper functioning of the website.

Please find the relevant details below:

Domain: infinityhue.us.to

heliohost username: workforspinxo

I would appreciate it if you could update and ensure that the domain is properly associated with the corresponding website files on the server. If there are any additional steps or information required from my end, please do not hesitate to let me know. I am available to provide any further details or assistance as needed. Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your positive response and the successful addition of the domain to the HelioHost service.

Best regards