[Answered] All my domains resolves to webserver's default page

seintitus

This website is working properly for me.

It does look like it may have moved IP addresses this morning for DDOS mitigation though (we had moved all sites to a different IP the other day and now it's back on the original IP). When this happens, it is normal for the site to be unavailable for a short period (until DNS caches expire and apache restarts). For most users this would be up to 2 hours, though some smaller ISPs and enterprise networks may cache the stale DNS for longer.

It's working for me and has already corrected itself just as before. We were hit again this morning around 12:30PM EDT, mitigations kicked in about an hour later. These default pages are a side effect of the mitigations kicking in and last until Apache restarts and stale DNS caches expire (about 2 hours for most people). As long as the idiot that keeps DDoSing us decides to keep it up, this may happen when his attacks succeed.

We're working on determining what is being targeted so we can deal with it more permanently, but each step requires we wait and be attacked again to gather more data.

If you need something that won't shows these screens after an attack, you'd need to buy a VPS or move to Johnny (which is not currently a target). It will still see downtime during the initial attack, but once the mitigations stop the traffic, your account would come back more quickly.