[Solved] Account Suspended because I got a DMCA

Hello.

Someone has sent me a DMCA request through Cloudflare, and it got my account suspended. 

It turns out that the DMCA has NOTHING to do with my website because the original content provided by the DMCA requester was that I was infringing a "tv series" and my website did NOT include ANY series or movies at all, because it is not related to it. It also claimed that the website had piracy when it was just a virtual store that you couldn't even buy, download or do anything with it at all. It was just basic game information that included game picture and information. The website is for a fictional company me and my friends were working on but it is not a real company.

Could you please unsuspend my account so I can remove the contents of the DMCA even though I don't think it has anything to do with my website? I could also add information telling about that any of the games there are NOT for sale and that the company is fictional and the website should not be taken seriously.

Unsuspended. Please remove all copyrighted content within 24 hours.

In the meantime, I've also added deny from all to your .htaccess file so the offending content remains offline. Once you've removed the content, please delete the .htaccess file in your home folder to enable your site again.