[Answered] Strange, Plesk message say no website at this address

sylvain

Hi there it strange i wonder if its because of the DDoS attack mentionned on the forum. I go to my website url https://sylvain.heliohost.org, i know that i have webpages. But with my url i see some Plesk message. I join a printscreens of what i see and i wonder why i have this Plesk message? If some moderator or admins could check it. I'm on Tommy2 server. Thank's for your time and help.

19june2023.jpg

This is related to your account changing IP addresses due to a recent DDoS attack. That account is working properly for me, so the account is fine on our end.

There's a stale DNS record cached somewhere on your end that needs to expire or be flushed.

You can try flushing the DNS cache on your PC (in a command prompt run: ipconfig /flushdns), but it might be your ISP or  if you're on an enterprise network, the network's DNS servers.

Thank's for your reply Wolstech and for your help, thanks also to the other peoples that had helped me trough time.

I have updated fiew things into my website, but not finish. I think to maybe put some "weather widget" that could know the city of the current user; so that it make apear the weather of the user online. But not sure if this kind of widget exist?

I also wonder if there is some kind of "game list widget" that auto change and update. Just for peoples wanting to play some games online. Brief make more interesting and captivating my free personal website, as long that it dont have some adult content and other bad things into. Maybe there could be some peoples that might have some suggestions?

Again thanks to all for your help. At leass you know that i still want to be with heliohost and glad to be with you.