Mailing lists

hunter93

For your domain, select the Mail tab, then Mailing Lists.

Be aware though that using this function to send large quantities of email will result in your email service being disabled for sending too many emails. There is a strict limit of 50 recipients per day (how you use that is up to you, it can be 1 email sent to 50 people, 2 emails to 25 people each, 50 emails to 1 person each, etc.)

Also, as a reminder unsolicited email is prohibited by our terms of service (users must expressly agree to receive mail from you), and if we receive a spam complaint about the mail you send for any reason, your entire account will be suspended for spam. Repeated spam complaints will result in a permanent ban. 

I created the list, but when I click on the link in plesk to manage the list, it takes me to lists.hdpnet.heliohost.us which I think needs to be created or something, as it gives me an error saying it couldn't be found. I responded to an email about this from earlier, but I don't think the email is working right, that's why I posted here as well.